Engagement parties are mostly thrown close to wedding ceremonies and that is why both of the brides and grooms try to complete it within budget. The guests, who are invited for this party, are mostly the close relatives and very close friends. So here we have gathered some tips to plan your engagement party within budget. Let’s have a look.
• The decoration and food ideas: The engagement party place in Docklands are mostly available throughout the year and if you are hiring them at least three or four months ago, you can easily get them without exceeding your budget.
• Decorating venues – Sometimes decorating engagement party venues demands huge expense. But you can decorate your venue with the silk or fake flowers to have a control over your budget for the engagement party. Food is another matter to be considered within budget. Decide the food items as per the seasonal changes and you can satisfy your guests too. You can browse this article if you are looking for a perfect restaurant for your event.
• Engagement rings: Diamonds are always precious enough. But this investment is worthy and you should go for it.
• Bright colored dresses: White is the very common color for your engagement party. In fact, this is a traditional style to get ready for the engagement. It is also possible that you will not like white since we mentioned t is the era to be trendy. Add some pop of colors to make your engagement gowns more happening. Pick up any seasonal color for your engagement dress code. In fact, nothing can be trendier than this one to choose the seasonal colors. Your fiancé can put on the color that you are wearing for the party. On the other hand, you may select some dresses that complement both of your dresses. When you are wearing the red engagement gown, his blue blazer and white shirt will make you more fabulous. Similarly, if your partner is wearing black blazer, you can go for the cherry colored engagement gown. This will make him look classy and elegant. For further variation, choose the black and white engagement dresses to bring in a classic touch. This will be a superb photogenic touch for your engagement photos.
• Cakes for the party: You can save here by bringing it from the nearby bakery or confectionary. On the other hand, you can think of preparing the two tier cakes with the wedding special cake toppings at home. Call any of your friends or relatives, who are skilled in this task. They will tell you how to save on the ingredients and yet you will have a delicious engagement cake.